Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ma bicyclette est jolie

Today the girls made excellent purchases, with Sara getting a bicycle helmet, Sam picking up her newly-serviced bicycle, and me getting gloves and these really cool reflectors . Cleverly, they're made by a local Melbornian, and the panniers have been shortlisted for the Victorian Premier's Design Awards: City of Melbourne Sustainabiliity Category. Check out the site and the panniers.
There may be photos of us looking tres chic on our velos tomorrow :-D
In the meantime, enjoy the fact that, a while ago, Eddie somehow found me spokeydokes!
Look how shiny and cool they are! I look well flash on the roads now, and no excuse for anyone hitting me (or, as Jim The Hippy pointed out, although I'm a moving target, I'm easier to see and therefore easier to hit... He's always helping!)
There may need to be photos of the shininess tomorrow, if I can stay awake long enough to photograph them in the dark. I wonder whether I can get some more so Sara feels much cooler than she currently does in her new bicycle helmet?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowee ! I want some too :-)

10:50 pm, November 29, 2006  
Blogger Princess Eleri said...

Get in line, little sis ;-) *Everyone* wants them now - I have set a trend!
The shop was out of stock when we looked last time, but we'll keep trying :-D

10:16 am, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home