Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Out with the old; in with the new!

We have a new settee!
All very exciting, and comfortable, which is an improvement on the poor old futon, which is looking very sad and bedraggled these days. Sad, old, saggy futon (below), has been with me since 2002, when Michelle Regan moved out and bequeathed it to me. Since then, many people have slept on the futon including [commence futon hall of fame] me, Leah, Rosie, Jenny, Ben, Michelle #2, Mike, Lisa, Ed, Sian, Lara, Andrew, Beks, Andrew #2, my Mum and Dad. All of whom, for many years, stated that the futon was quite, quite comfortable until my Mum and Dad's most recent visit earlier this year. Having slept for lengthy periods of time (up to a month) on the futon of glory over the last 5 years, and having extolled its virtues to me many a time, this year they finally said "Gosh, the futon's not very comfortable" and "I hardly slept a wink last night" and other such things. So Ed and I went shopping and the result (of many hours' hard labour traipsing through shops and sitting on settees) is below in all its chocolatey brown yummy leather comfortable goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home