Thursday, November 23, 2006

Knitting Frenzy

This would probably be quite a normal entry, only today I saw a site which gives you a pattern to knit a womb. There's a *really* strange picture of it hanging in a tree.
You heard me!
The lovely Micki (who currently has a broken hand, so I popped round yesterday to do shopping and carrying and unpacking) and I were casually chatting, and I mentioned a knitting pattern Sam had shown me to knit a hat somewhat like an Arthurian Knight's chainmail headwear. Check out Sam (on the left) in the one her Grannie knitted for her, which arrived yesterday.

Anyway, Micki told me about the knitted womb then (bizarrely, on the same site). Now, how bored do you have to be to not only come up with the concept, but also to make the pattern???!!!

See the cuddly pink womb here (image and pattern copyright of the designer and the website):
Who wants one?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home